for the website www.hermann-baumann-shop.com, operated by Trimtabnet Ltd., represented by Mr Justin Sharp, 69 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham, B18 6 Ew, acting by its German branch, represented by Mr Justin Sharp, Gyrenkampstr. 6, 45239 Essen („company“) as well as for other websites operated by the company .
Personal data is only collected to the technically necessary extent to process your order or to keep you updated on news if you subscribed to our newsletter. Under no circumstance will the data be sold or handed to third parties outside the client-provider-relationship for any other reason. The subsequent declaration provides an overview about how this protection is ensured, which kind of data and for which purpose data are collected when using the website, and which data and for which purpose data are made available to third parties (specifically members and contracting parties).
§ 1 Collection and processing of your data
(1) You can visit our website without giving personal information. Here, we only store access data within so-called Server Log Files. These are data which are provided by your browser and are not related to you as an individual, such as:
• type and version of the browser
• operating system used
• referrer URL (the site visited before)
• hostname of the computer (IP address)
• time of server inquiry
We cannot allocate these data to individual users. These data are not connected with other data sources. Additionally, the data are deleted after statistical evaluation.
(2) If you register as a customer, sign up for our newsletter or wish to use specific functions of our website, personal data are collected. You will find detailed information about the kind and extent of the data collection on each respective site. Without your separate consent, we exclusively use your data to handle the contractual relationship with you as a user of our website. The extent of this contractual relationship is explained in our terms and conditions.
(3) Your data is processed on servers located in Germany and, therefore, in the framework of the EU data protection level.
(4) According to the aforementioned explanations, you remain anonymous when using our website and only the data you stated are displayed to other users. Your email-address and password are not handed to third parties as long as you do not voluntarily provide these and other personal data.
On our websites plug-ins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated. You recognise these plug-ins by the Facebook-logo or the Like-Button on our site. For an overview of Facebook plug-ins, please see here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you visit our websites, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established by this plug-in. By that Facebook receives information that you have visited our websites with your IP-address. If you click the Facebook-Like-button while you are logged on to your Facebook account you may link the contents of our websites to your Facebook account. Thereby Facebook can associate your visit of our websites to your Facebook account.
If you do not wish that Facebook associates your visit of our websites to your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
This website from time to time uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called"cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to analyse your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to and stored at a Google server in the U.S.A. If the IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP-address will be shortend priory within the member states of the European Union or other contractual states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases your complete IP-address will be transmitted to a server in the U.S.A. and shortened there. Commissioned by the operators of this website,
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide other services related to website and internet activities. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website. Further, you may prevent the collection of data generated by cookies and related to the use of this websites by downloading and installing the the plug-in under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website from time to time uses Google AdSense, a Google Inc. service to embed commercial information. Google Adsense uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to analyse the use of the website. Further, Google AdSense uses so-called web beacons(invisable images). These web beacons help to process information, such as visitor traffic on this website.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to and stored at a Google server in the U.S.A. Google may also transfer this information to their contractual partners. However, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data stored at Google's.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website.
By using this website you agree to the processing of the collected information by Google, according to the above mentioned purpose.
Collection and transmission of Information:
By using the Google +1 button you may publish information worldwide. Via the Google +1 button you and other users receive personal-related contents from Google and our partners. Google stores the information that you have voted +1 for contents as well as information about the website that you were visiting as you clicked the +1 button. Your +1 votes may be published or displayed as notices together with your profile name and your picture at Google services, such as search results, your Google profile or at other places on websites.
Google records information about your +1 acitvities in order to improve the Google sevices for you and others. To be able to use the Google +1 button you need a globally visible, public Google profile which must contain at least the user name chosen for this profile. This name will be used for all Google services. In some cases this name may be replaced by another name which you used when sharing contents via your Google account. The ID of your Google account can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or possess any other information identifying you.
Use of collected information:
Besides the above mentioned designated purposes, the details provided by you are treated according to current Google data protection regulations. Google may publish summarised statistics about +1 activities of users or pass those statistics on to users and contractual partners like publishers, advertisers or linked websites, respectively.
On our websites functions of the service Youtube.de/Youtube.com may be available from time to time. This service is provided by Google Inc. – through the Youtube, LLC, Cherry Ave., USA. If you use a website with such plugins, a connection tot he Youtube-servers is established. By this means the Youtube-Servers get the information you visited our website. If you are logged in at YouTube at that time, Youtube will automatically assign these information to you personal User-account. In case of using this plugin, those activities are asssigned to your account. If you want to avert htis, you will have to log out from Youtube before using the plugin. Information to usage and collection of the data via Youtube or Google you find on www.youtube.com
§ 2 Use and transfer of your data
(1) We only use the data given within the scope of our website and to the respective purpose intended by the date. In case your data is transferred to other companies, e.g. to database developers or service providers, these companies may only use your data to complete the contractual relationship between you and us.
(2) When you log on to our website, a connection to our database is set up in order to show you the status and history of your orders.
(3) Data other than the data you provided for publication, especially such data you provided for processing your membership internally (such as your email-address), are only transferred to third parties upon a respective legal obligation or in order to observe legitimate interest.
(4) Due to legal regulations it can be the case that we are obliged to store your data after the termination of your membership. Such storage exceeding your membership will always be carried out to the extent necessary and under consideration of the legal clauses.
(5) Any transfer of your data will be encoded as soon as you use third party providers such as PayPal or credit card-companies for payment of products bought on our website – in case we use these payment methods in the future. In order to process your payment, your data will be transferred to and synchronized with the third party provider. The data will not be used outside the framework of the actual contractual agreement.
(2) The cookies we use are deleted as soon as you end your browser-session (so-called session-ID cookies). A new cookie will be generated upon your next visit.
(3) Our partner companies are not at allowed to collect, process or use personal data from our website via cookies.
(4) You can set your browser to always inform you about established cookies, to decide case by case if you accept the cookies or to generally not accept cookies. In case you generally do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website might be limited. Please see your browser operations manual or contact the manufacturer of the browser to learn the configurations necessary to handle cookies on your computer.
§ 4 Data security
We secure our website and all other systems against loss, destruction, access, editing or forwarding your data through unauthorized persons by high quality technological and organisational means. Access to your client-account is only enabled after entering your personal password.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) If you wish to receive our newsletter we need your valid email-address as well as information allowing us to check that you are the owner of that email-address, or that the owner approves receiving the newsletter. You provide these information if you accept receiving the newsletter upon registration (if available) and if you confirm your acceptance by clicking the confirmation-link in a respective verification-email (so-called “Double Opt-In“). You can also declare your acceptance later by using the “Subscribe to newsletter”-function on our website and following the abovementioned steps. Additional data are not collected. Data will not be transferred to third companies.
(2) You can withdraw your acceptance of storing data, the email-address and the use of this address for sending the newsletter at any time.
§ 6 Right of disclosure of data
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to the right of gratuitous disclosure of your saved data and the right to correction, barring, or deletion of these data. To do so, please ask our contact person for data protection named in § 8 of this declaration. We have to point out that we only collect such personal or data traffic that was originally provided by you within the scope of using our website.
§ 7 Contact person for data protection
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of our personal data; if you request disclosure, correction, barring or deletion of data; or if you would like to revoke any acceptance, please contact us using one of your contact-addresses.
You can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking here. An "Opt-out Cookie" shall then be applied to your website which shall prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.